This is my first created recipe. It is inspired by summer’s bounty. If you don’t have these vegetables, it is easy to substitute tomato and squash. I made this with my sister and it was so good!
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Onion diced
5 cloves Garlic
~1 cup Red Bell Pepper diced
~1 cup Zucchini diced
1 ear Corn off cob
3 cups Broth
1 teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
~2 cups Arugula
1 stalk Celery
- Heat Olive Oil in a large pot
- Brown Onions
- Add Garlic and cook on medium heat for a few minutes
- Add the diced vegetables and cook until just browned
- Add broth and seasoning and simmer for 5 minutes
- Blend arugula and celery with 1/2 cup water
- Add arugula mix to soup. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with Salad and Garlic Bread!